Rapa Nicki Minaj ameweka wazi juu uzinduzi wa mtandao wake wa mavazi uliopewa jina la Nicki Minaj Collection

Aliweka wazi uzinduzi huo kwa kufanya mkutano na waandishi wa habari mjini Hollwood na alisema kuwa kwake ni kipindi muhimu kuzindua mtandao huo wa mavazi na hizi ni baadhi ya maswali aliyo ulizwa na wandishi wa habari na kujibu

It’s very important that I’m not just slapping my name on something. It’s important that my fans are going to know that if Nicki is putting it in her line, then Nicki is going to be wearing it. That’s why on Shopyourway.com we are creating catalogs, and I get to see what my fans like, and say ‘Hey I like that too.’ Right now it’s very real time, it’s very personable.

Pia aliulizwa juu ya style mavazi ambayo yeye atawaletea Nick minaji alikuwa na haya ya kusema.

I want to create looks like these [dresses]. I have been doing a lot of dresses lately, and I feel more confident when I wear dresses. It doesn’t have to be super over the top sexy. Some of the dresses that I have been doing lately have been completely covered like sweater dresses and my fans have really responded to it. My fans are like ‘Hey Nicki, we want the crazy leggings’ and stuff like that but we also want to have things that we can wear whether we are going to work or whatever. I’m really focused on the dresses! I’ve been feeling so romantic and sexy lately.





Post a Comment

  1. However, an Xbox candy crush saga cheat 360 internet marketplace.
    Narrow down all your options on your computer over internet.
    Missions can actually last in real scenario conditions can differ and it is only because it is
    always convenient to play. But nowadays there is a great way to complete, this game, Lunar: Silver Star Story lets you create
    the best games of our choice.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage: Candy crush saga hack generator password.txt

    ReplyDelete

 
Top