Baada ya mshiriki kutoka kenya kutolewa mapema kabisa kwenye michuano ya kuwania Dola laki tatu kutoka BBA Sabina amezungumza haya baada ya kurudi nyumbani kenya 


“The best two weeks of my life. Glad ill get to meet all the housemates again soon. I’ll miss walking around with a mic, biggies voice, saxophones, guitars, hiding food and alcohol. lol. thank you kenya for voting , I see you voted to the max, thanks.
I held my head high and knowing I was the most entertaining kind n beautiful woman n left with two other very strong personalities.. I give God the glory because he chose me to be the Kenyan rep, cos trust there are other many Kenyans who r as much hotshots but all we need is an opportunity, to shine. And to Africa i love you. i dream for you,i act for you, and i came there for you. thanks to biigie for believing and honoring my talent and passion and giving me strengtth and growth to keep believing in myself and my God. i am here to stay, and thank God for the two weeks and even getting into the house to begin with. I did my best and gave the best of me, and i hope you got to see that cos it’s not about the duration but what stamp i left in those two weeks. Wondering if my president is also planning to give me 200k $ like munya. lol. Kenya I’m coming tomorrow. see u soon. For my fans the journey continues. Stay tuned.”

Post a Comment

 
Top